In 1991 The SHA changed its name to SHTA (St. Maarten Hotel and Tourism Association) and was founded as a non-political, non-profit organization for an unlimited time.
- Entire Destination Showcased At International Boat Show October 19, 2021
- Sol Ecolution Playing A Key Role Towards Transitioning To Low Carbon And Renewable Solution October 19, 2021
- CARNIVAL CRUISES WELCOMED BACK AFTER 19-MONTH INTERVAL October 19, 2021
- Port St. Maarten Group Does It Again. Now Also Seatrade Cruise Award Winner October 19, 2021
- Employer Council shares concerns re ZV/OV October 19, 2021