April 2000 Approved in September 1999, the SHTA introduces the Dollar-a-Day Fund. Guests at participating properties are requested to contribute $1 per day of their stay to the fund that finances product development, educational and environmental programs, as well as destination marketing and research. The fund is a unique opportunity for the guest to contribute to the continued improvement of St. Maarten.
- Entire Destination Showcased At International Boat Show October 19, 2021
- Sol Ecolution Playing A Key Role Towards Transitioning To Low Carbon And Renewable Solution October 19, 2021
- CARNIVAL CRUISES WELCOMED BACK AFTER 19-MONTH INTERVAL October 19, 2021
- Port St. Maarten Group Does It Again. Now Also Seatrade Cruise Award Winner October 19, 2021
- Employer Council shares concerns re ZV/OV October 19, 2021