April 2000 Approved in September 1999, the SHTA introduces the Dollar-a-Day Fund. Guests at participating properties are requested to contribute $1 per day of their stay to the fund that finances product development, educational and environmental programs, as well as destination marketing and research. The fund is a unique opportunity for the guest to contribute to the continued improvement of St. Maarten.
- PRE-SMILE EVENT HELD IN THE HAGUE September 22, 2019
- SMILE to host MicroMentor’s Caribbean Innovation Challenge 2019 September 22, 2019
- SHTA’s Reflections on Recovery — 2 YEARS POST IRMA September 22, 2019
- SHTA calls for donations to Samaritan’s Purse and Rotary Club International for providing assistance to the Bahamas September 22, 2019
- WASTE2WORK LAUNCHES NEW DESIGN COMPETITION September 22, 2019