April 2000 Approved in September 1999, the SHTA introduces the Dollar-a-Day Fund. Guests at participating properties are requested to contribute $1 per day of their stay to the fund that finances product development, educational and environmental programs, as well as destination marketing and research. The fund is a unique opportunity for the guest to contribute to the continued improvement of St. Maarten.
- Aquamania Obtains SafeSeal Recognition January 16, 2021
- SONESTA RESORTS SINT MAARTEN AND CASINO ROYALE OBTAIN SAFESEAL RECOGNITION January 16, 2021
- SHTA Launches 2021 Event Calendar January 16, 2021
- DOW ORCHESTRA HIGHLIGHTED IN 2021 SHTA EVENT CALENDAR January 16, 2021
- SHTA CALLS FOR PLANNED 2021 EVENTS FOR CALENDAR January 16, 2021