April 2000 Approved in September 1999, the SHTA introduces the Dollar-a-Day Fund. Guests at participating properties are requested to contribute $1 per day of their stay to the fund that finances product development, educational and environmental programs, as well as destination marketing and research. The fund is a unique opportunity for the guest to contribute to the continued improvement of St. Maarten.
- Wet, windy and wonderful! The best way to describe the 7th edition of the Lagoonies Regatta sailed by 12 teams. August 3, 2021
- Kooyman Crowns Local Winner of Caribbean Handyman Challenge August 3, 2021
- BZSE ATTORNEYS/TAX ADVISERS MOVE TO NEW OFFICE IN BELAIR August 3, 2021
- Everybody is talking about Oyster Bay Beach Resort & Coral Beach Club! August 3, 2021
- Small Island Soca Cruise to depart from St. Maarten in November 2022 August 3, 2021