April 2000 Approved in September 1999, the SHTA introduces the Dollar-a-Day Fund. Guests at participating properties are requested to contribute $1 per day of their stay to the fund that finances product development, educational and environmental programs, as well as destination marketing and research. The fund is a unique opportunity for the guest to contribute to the continued improvement of St. Maarten.
- SHTA Calls for Immediate Revocation of New Permit Policy February 23, 2020
- SHTA LAUNCHES SPECIAL 50 YEARS EDITION OF VISIT MAGAZINE February 23, 2020
- Sint Maarten about to face economic damage because of crisis in Curacao February 23, 2020
- SHTA, Carib Beer launch their 2020 Event Calendar February 23, 2020
- The Crystal Pineapple Awards Gala Makes Grand Comeback February 23, 2020