The SHTA has close to 150 member companies on the island in most industries and sectors. Association Management focuses on creating, delivering and communicating benefits to members.
Below is an overview of SHTA member benefits:
- Member Discounts. SHTA member companies get discount on products and services from various companies on the island and abroad
- SHTA.com Trade Website. SHTA members are automatically registered on the SHTA trade website, www.shta.com and have access to an exclusive members only section.
- E-mail Alerts and Updates. The SHTA office acts as a hub in the distribution of timely information from various sources to its members.
- Networking Events. SHTA organizes quarterly meetings, an annual fundraiser, SMART, and conferences to network and develop business relations.
- Conferences and Seminars. Throughout the year, the SHTA organizes various events to inform and help businesses on practical aspects of their trade.
- Business Support. The SHTA has working committees that meet to discuss and plan specific SHTA activities and is always available for direct business support.
- SHTA Library. SHTA members have access to the SHTA library contains over five hundred reports that relate to all aspects of the St. Maarten business environment.
- Newsletter. The SHTA office acts as a hub in the distribution of timely information to members.
- SHTA Committees. The SHTA has working committees that are open to all SHTA members that meet to discuss and plan specific SHTA activities.
- SHTA Funmiles Pro Card. The SHTA Funmiles Pro Card program entitles all SHTA member employees to discounts at participating member companies and Fun Miles participants.