PHILIPSBURG–Although the 2014 budget was presented and passed by Parliament last week, St. Maarten Hospitality & Trade Association (SHTA) is of the opinion that there are still unanswered questions and uncertainty with regard to the budget cuts.
- Entire Destination Showcased At International Boat Show October 15, 2021
- Sol Ecolution Playing A Key Role Towards Transitioning To Low Carbon And Renewable Solution October 14, 2021
- CARNIVAL CRUISES WELCOMED BACK AFTER 19-MONTH INTERVAL October 13, 2021
- Port St. Maarten Group Does It Again. Now Also Seatrade Cruise Award Winner October 1, 2021
- Employer Council shares concerns re ZV/OV September 29, 2021