PHILIPSBURG–The St.Maarten Hospitality & Trade Association (SHTA) said on Wednesday that it was concerned to read in a recent article by the Public Administration Integrity Committee that the corruption on St.Maarten would be measured against regional standards.
- Entire Destination Showcased At International Boat Show October 15, 2021
- Sol Ecolution Playing A Key Role Towards Transitioning To Low Carbon And Renewable Solution October 14, 2021
- CARNIVAL CRUISES WELCOMED BACK AFTER 19-MONTH INTERVAL October 13, 2021
- Port St. Maarten Group Does It Again. Now Also Seatrade Cruise Award Winner October 1, 2021
- Employer Council shares concerns re ZV/OV September 29, 2021