PHILIPSBURG–The St.Maarten Hospitality & Trade Association (SHTA) said on Wednesday that it was concerned to read in a recent article by the Public Administration Integrity Committee that the corruption on St.Maarten would be measured against regional standards.
- SHTA Raises Concerns Regarding CFT Comments on ZV/OV Limit February 16, 2021
- Oyster Bay Beach Resort meets SafeSeal COVID-19 Prevention Standards February 2, 2021
- Response to CFT Interview February 1, 2021
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort Awarded Platinum SafeSeal Emblem January 27, 2021
- Caribbean Brewing Company Receives SafeSeal Recognition January 22, 2021