Between 1995 and 1999 Sint Maarten suffered tremendous damage caused by major hurricanes. The SHTA assisted in many ways to coordinate guests off the island safely. SHTA became part of the disaster team(s).
- Mount Gay Rum hosts International Rum Cocktail Competition June 28, 2022
- The Sint Maarten Yacht Club 2021 – 2022 Sailing School Season concluded with Diploma Ceremony for its 70 students June 28, 2022
- SHTA’s new Public / Private “Save the Summer” Expedia Campaign Raises Record Island Wide Support June 28, 2022
- FCCA Cruise Summit Showcases Importance of Education and Environment Resilience June 28, 2022
- SMMC Hosts Visit of State Secretary van Huffelen June 28, 2022