April 2000 Approved in September 1999, the SHTA introduces the Dollar-a-Day Fund. Guests at participating properties are requested to contribute $1 per day of their stay to the fund that finances product development, educational and environmental programs, as well as destination marketing and research. The fund is a unique opportunity for the guest to contribute to the continued improvement of St. Maarten.
- SHTA Hosts Sick Leave Management Masterclass May 30, 2023
- 2022 St. Maarten Flavors raises over $ 12,000 for St. Maarten’s Culinary Talent Team to compete in Taste of the Caribbean in Miami in 2023 May 30, 2023
- St. Maarten Museum To Host Scavenger Hunt May 30, 2023
- St. Maarten Flavors Receives Accolade as Runner-up from CHTA CAST “Resilience Award” in Barbados May 30, 2023
- The Sint Maarten Yacht Club Launches A Sailing Program For Differently Abled Youth And Adults May 30, 2023