April 2000 Approved in September 1999, the SHTA introduces the Dollar-a-Day Fund. Guests at participating properties are requested to contribute $1 per day of their stay to the fund that finances product development, educational and environmental programs, as well as destination marketing and research. The fund is a unique opportunity for the guest to contribute to the continued improvement of St. Maarten.
- Sint Maarten Library unveils new name, logo and website December 7, 2022
- Topper’s Rhum Distillery nominated for USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Award December 7, 2022
- Small Boats, Big Talent Return to the 43rd St. Maarten Heineken Regatta December 7, 2022
- James Ellsmoor (Island Innovations) Confirmed As Keynote SMILE 2023 December 7, 2022
- SHTA & Inspire Focus Hold Masterclass on Marketing Funnel December 7, 2022