April 2000 Approved in September 1999, the SHTA introduces the Dollar-a-Day Fund. Guests at participating properties are requested to contribute $1 per day of their stay to the fund that finances product development, educational and environmental programs, as well as destination marketing and research. The fund is a unique opportunity for the guest to contribute to the continued improvement of St. Maarten.
- The St. Maarten Road Runners Present “Grant Thornton Kids Race” Sep 30th September 23, 2023
- Aqua Mania Adventures Hosts 8th Annual Pink Sunset Sail September 30th September 23, 2023
- 250 Attendees Gathered For The Second Annual Men’s Night Out September 23, 2023
- Ten More Restaurants Offering Signature Dishes at Reduced Price for November’s St Maarten Flavors September 23, 2023
- Sint Maarten Library Encourages Early Literacy At The Sint Maarten Medical Center From The Very Beginning Of Life September 23, 2023