PHILIPSBURG–Although the 2014 budget was presented and passed by Parliament last week, St. Maarten Hospitality & Trade Association (SHTA) is of the opinion that there are still unanswered questions and uncertainty with regard to the budget cuts.
- The St. Maarten Road Runners Present “Grant Thornton Kids Race” Sep 30th September 20, 2023
- Aqua Mania Adventures Hosts 8th Annual Pink Sunset Sail September 30th September 19, 2023
- 250 Attendees Gathered For The Second Annual Men’s Night Out September 18, 2023
- Ten More Restaurants Offering Signature Dishes at Reduced Price for November’s St Maarten Flavors September 18, 2023
- Sint Maarten Library Encourages Early Literacy At The Sint Maarten Medical Center From The Very Beginning Of Life September 15, 2023