PHILIPSBURG–Although the 2014 budget was presented and passed by Parliament last week, St. Maarten Hospitality & Trade Association (SHTA) is of the opinion that there are still unanswered questions and uncertainty with regard to the budget cuts.
- Call For Tender With Seven 7 Request For Proposals For St. Maarten Airport Concessions March 22, 2023
- Launch Of St. Maarten Lagoon Festival, A Four-Day Celebration Of Yachting Events March 21, 2023
- SHTA: High Season Room Nights Comparable 2021/2022; 23% down from 2016/2017 March 17, 2023
- Sunset Cruise for World Stray Animal Day March 16, 2023
- Six Teams From The SMYC Sailing School Showcased Their Skills At St. Maarten Regatta In New Class The Next Generation Race March 13, 2023