PHILIPSBURG–Although the 2014 budget was presented and passed by Parliament last week, St. Maarten Hospitality & Trade Association (SHTA) is of the opinion that there are still unanswered questions and uncertainty with regard to the budget cuts.
- Sint Maarten Library unveils new name, logo and website December 6, 2022
- Topper’s Rhum Distillery nominated for USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Award December 6, 2022
- Small Boats, Big Talent Return to the 43rd St. Maarten Heineken Regatta December 2, 2022
- James Ellsmoor (Island Innovations) Confirmed As Keynote SMILE 2023 November 29, 2022
- SHTA & Inspire Focus Hold Masterclass on Marketing Funnel November 25, 2022